Friday 7 September 2012

What is Retrotowers?


Retrotowers is a little hobby / company of mine where I import retro gaming accessories like cables, controllers and in the future Gaming Plush toys. I have recently set up a e-commerce site so my journey has begun. Currently I am not sure how far this project will get or if I will even make enough money to live off. At the moment I can only hope.

On this page I will be writing mainly reviews about the products that I sell.  If you would like to see tutorials on how to use certain products then please check out my Youtube channel. I will try to post at least 1 video for every single product for sale on my website. If I don't have one at the time of you viewing this post then maybe it is because I haven't yet made the video or I am discontinuing the product. 

Either way this has been a short introduction to Retrotowers I hope you now have a better idea about what it is and what kind of retro gaming accessories you expect to find if you visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment